- Payment for services is required at time of service.
- If covered by insurance, you will be expected to pay your estimated portion at check out.
- Any balance due after insurance payment is expected upon receipt of statement.
- We accept most dental insurances, except Medicaid.
- In-network with Delta and Cigna (depending upon your specific policy).
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield patients must make immediate payment upon receipt of check remitted to them by BCBS to us, plus any other patient portion due.
Smilestones Family Dentistry is happy to file your insurance claim for you. However, your estimated portion for services is due at time of service.
We are experienced with all of the popular plans used in our area. Our patient care specialists endeavor to work with insurance companies so you don’t have to. We are in-network with Delta Dental Premier and with Cigna (however, it depends upon your type of policy).
We file dental insurance as a complimentary service to you.For correct claim filing, please provide us with up-to-date dental insurance information, including a copy of your insurance card at check-in. Please alert us if you have any dental insurance changes such as policy holder, insurance company name and/or address, or discontinuation of insurance coverage. You may call us at 704.938.4211 before your appointment.
Your insurance coverage is between you and/or your employer, and your insurance company. Therefore, it is your responsibility to ensure we have the proper insurance claim information for you. If, for any reason, we do not receive payment for your treatment within 30 days of filing a claim, you or your stated Responsible Party, are responsible for any account balance. We can only estimate your portion of treatment costs as we are not responsible for what benefits your policy pays.
Need to Finance?
Let us help you explore the benefits of CareCredit financing. CareCredit can only be used for services over $200.00. Our patients love this payment option and we feel certain that you will, too. Ask the front desk staff for more information or send us a note using the Contact Us tab.